Prize Draw Terms & Conditions.
All of the Prize Draws featured on this website are operated solely in Great Britain and are not connected to any third party company, website or publication.
Entrants must be over 18 years of age and a GB resident.
Prize descriptions and quantities are as described on the relevant Prize Draw page.
All correct entries will go into a single prize draw for each Prize Draw. The draw will take place within 28 days of the Closing Date and a winner or winners will be selected at random.
Closing date for all entries is as described on the relevant Prize Draw page.
Only 1 entry per person, per household. Multiple entries will be void - except if offered "Bonus Entries" as part of signing up to a trial offer of the Puzzle Digest magazine. Entrants signing up to receive the trial will receive extra entries in the prize draw on top of their initial 1 entry.
Employees and friends or family members of Puzzle Digest Limited employees are not permitted to enter.
The winner will be contacted by email, telephone or post within 48 hours of the draw. We will endeavour to contact the winner daily, but we reserve the right to choose a new winner at random if we can not contact the winner within 14 days.
By participating in any of our Prize Draws you agree to post draw publicity which may include your name and county being published on this site or a brief video or photography. The winner may request that all or some of their information be omitted from publication and this must be done in writing at the time of the win.
The winner’s name and county will be available via the Customer Helpline and this website within 28 days of the draw,
For any queries please call the Customer Helpline on 0333 202 0650 (charged at local rate; live operator 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday excluding Bank Holidays. Voicemail service available out of hours.)
Some Prize Draws will include affiliate links to other website, brands or companies. When engaging with these affiliates you will be bound by thier own Terms and Privacy Policies. Puzzle Digest Limited is not liable for any issues arising from engaging with these affiliates.
If you do not wish to be contacted please call 0333 202 0654 (charged at local rate, lines open 24/7) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out. Please allow up to 14 days for this to take affect.
© 2021 Puzzle Digest Limited, Suite JC5, Business & Innovation Centre, Enterprise Park East, Sunderland, SR5 2TA.
Puzzle Digest Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We process your information on the legal basis of “Legitimate Interests” as detailed in Article 6(1)(f) in the GDPR.
Puzzle Digest Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5th May 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Date of Birth
• Telephone Number
• Email Address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to enter you in to the relevant prize draw, to confirm your entry details are accurate, if you are the winner of our prize draw, to advertise our other puzzle products, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically contact you by email, telephone or post about your entry, new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or post.
We will store your data for a reasonable length of time to facilitate the purposes listed above. Once your data is not required for these purposes it will be purged from our system/s.
We never buy or sell any customer data to any third party companies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you supply us with your details during the course of entering our prize draw/s you can opt-out of receiving communication by calling the opt-out line on 0333 202 0654 (charged at local rate; lines open 24/7). Further to that, you can also write to the address below, telephone the Customer Helpline on 0333 202 0650 (charged at local rate; live operator 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday excluding Bank Holidays. Voicemail service available out of hours.)
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the provisions set out in GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Puzzle Digest Limited, Suite JC5, Business & Innovation Centre, Enterprise Park East, Sunderland, SR5 2TA.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the address above, telephone 0333 202 0650 or email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contact address: Puzzle Digest Limited, Suite JC5, Business & Innovation Centre, Enterprise Park East, Sunderland, SR5 2TA.
Data Protection Officer: Adam Yendle, Tel: 0333 202 0650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Helpline: 0333 202 0650 (charged at local rate; live operator 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday excluding Bank Holidays. Voicemail service available out of hours.)